|Recommended Use:||Mountain - Cross Country|
Description: Schwinn Frontier Bike - Womens
The Schwinn Frontier Bike for women is perfect for getting around town. It has everything you could possibly want to be built into one awesome package that won't break the bank. The MTB Steel frame is durable and features a slanted top tube to making mounting and putting a foot down when stopping simple. You have 21 speeds at your disposal and Shimano derailleurs and shifters to make sure you can use them all. Whether is across the street to a friend's place or around the lake for a ride, the Schwinn Frontier is ready.
- Frame: Schwinn® MTB Steel
- Fork: Schwinn® MTB Steel, 1 1/8"
- Rims: Weinmann® ZAC19 Doublewall 32 Hole
- Hubs: Alloy QR 32 Hole (F/R)
- Spokes: 14G Stainless
- Tires: Innova® Trail, 26 x 2.0
- Pedals: Resin Body/Steel Cage with Reflector
- Crank: Alloy MTB 42/34/24t
- BTM Bracket: Cartridge
- Chain: KMC Z51, 7-speed
- Rear Cog: Shimano Tourney®, 14-28t, 7-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney®
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney®
- Shifters: SRAM® MRX Grip Shift
- Handlebars: MTB Steel, 25.4, 40 mm Rise
- Stem: Schwinn® S2 MTB Alloy, 25.4
- Headset: Threadless, 1 1/8"
- Brakes: Alloy V-brake
- Brake Levers: Alloy
- Saddle: Schwinn® MTB Ergo
- Seatpost: Alloy, 25.6 x 350
- Sizes: 26 x 2.0
- Extras: Schwinn® MTB Grips
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.