|Top Tube Length:||22|
|Rear End Length:||14|
Description: Sapient Titan BMX Bike White/Royal 24in
The Sapient Titan has an agile frame to allow a super versatile ride. It's got a solid frame and would be great for anyone looking to trick up or cruise around. Made with top-quality Shrapnel components, the Sapient Titan BMX Bike can go from the street to dirt without any reason to hesitate.
- FRAME: HiTen 22.7" Top Tube
- FORK: HiTen / 14mm Droputs
- Dropouts: 14mm
- BAR: HiTen 8" Rise Bars, 27.6" wide
- GRIPS: Shrapnel Fragment Grips 130mm
- STEM: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: Shrapnel Fragment Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANK: Shrapnel Fragment FORGED 175mm 3 PCS Crank
- SPROCKET: 30t Shrapnel Fragment
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: KT 14Gx36HxM14mm Axle
- REAR HUB: KT 14Gx36HxM14mm Axle, w /13T Driver
- RIMS: Front/Rear Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Rims 24"x1.75"x14Gx36H double wall
- Spokes/Nipples: 14g/nipples,Brass,Black
- TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment 24" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Shrapnel Fragment Saddle
- SEAT POST: Shrapnel Fragment Seat Post 25.4mmx250mmx1.4mm
- CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp 28.6mm
- PEGS: Shrapnel Fragment Steel Pegs
- TOP TUBE: 22.7"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74degrees
- SEAT TUBE: 12"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 70.4degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 15.6"
- BB HEIGHT: 13"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 30lbs
- WHEELBASE: 39.68"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.
any opinions?? Aug 26, 2013
http://search.the-house.com/?keywords=sapient+saga+Pro Oct 21, 2013
Great bike for the money, The rider is 15 years old now and we expect this bike to take him to his driving days. Good Luck Oct 24, 2013
Broken chain only, Bike is good for the money
He was 255 when he bought the bike Aug 18, 2013