|Top Tube Length:||20.4|
|Rear End Length:||14|
Description: Sapient Saga Pro BMX Bike So White 20in
The Sapient Saga Pro BMX Bike Complete is an extraordinary bike for any adventurous individual. This bike possesses unbeatable qualities: First of all, the frame, fork and bars are 100% croMo. Also, this bike has an awesome design which will allow you to be dynamic and ready for any outdoors activity. You will love the amazing features that it includes: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes, Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals and Shrapnel Fragment WD 20" X 2.125" Tires and many more. The Sapient Saga looks, feels, and rides wonderfully.
Key Features of the Sapient Saga BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: 100% CroMo w/20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: 100% CroMo Forks
- BARS: 100% CroMo 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Shrapnel Gun Grips w/Grip Locks
- STEM: Shrapnel Detonator Alloy Stem w/Cutouts
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" Threadless Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Shrapnel Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular CroMo Cranks w/Sealed Bottom Bracket
- SPROCKET: Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Alloy Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Half Link HL710
- PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Shrapnel Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub
- REAR HUB: Shrapnel Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub w/9 Tooth Driver
- RIMS: Shrapnel Flak Jacket Double Wall Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment WD 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Shrapnel Launcher Saddle/Post Combo
- SEAT POST: Shrapnel Launcher Saddle/Post Combo
- CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Shrapnel Fragment Steel Pegs (2 PCS)
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74degrees
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 25 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"I like it alot"
Just get a fat seat and ur good.
If you grind on side, these pegs fit both front and back, but I would get new pegs because this simply twist onto the axles with no lock pin or lock bolt, so I'd be afraid that they will spin off under heavy use. Sep 9, 2013
If you just want them for someone to stand on, they work on either front or back. Modern bikes ahve 14mm rear hubs and 3/8" front hubs, just an FYI. Sep 9, 2013