|Top Tube Length:||20.4|
|Rear End Length:||13.75|
Description: Sapient Saga BMX Bike Dry Red/Blackout 20in
The Sapient Saga BMX has been described as an "entry level" BMX bike, but it is simply much more! Each one comes equipped with cromoly frames, forks, and handlebars, the latest in weight-saving technology. Shrapnel components, such as in the saddle, platform pedals, and half link chain, allow the Sapient Saga to maintain proper downforce, speed and aerodynamics in any terrain and in any type of setting. The Sapient Saga BMX is for those that want a reliable ride for the street and in the park!
Key Features of the Sapient Saga BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: 100% CroMo w/20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: 100% CroMo Forks
- BARS: 100% CroMo 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Shrapnel Gun Grips w/Grip Locks
- STEM: Shrapnel Detonator Alloy Stem w/Cutouts
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" Threadless Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Shrapnel Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular CroMo 3pc Cranks w/Sealed Bottom Bracket
- SPROCKET: Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Alloy Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Half Link HL710
- PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Shrapnel Cannon 36 Hole Alloy Hub, 14mm axle
- REAR HUB: Shrapnel Cannon 36 Hole Alloy Hub w/9 Tooth Driver, 14mm axle
- RIMS: Shrapnel Flak Jacket Double Wall Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment WD 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Shrapnel Launcher Saddle/Post Combo
- SEAT POST: Shrapnel Launcher Saddle/Post Combo
- CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Shrapnel Fragment Steel Pegs - Rear Only (Front pegs not included but available)
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74degrees
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 25 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.