|Top Tube Length:||20.4|
|Rear End Length:||14|
Description: Sapient Saga Pro BMX Bike 20in
The Sapient Saga Pro BMX Bike is an extraordinary bike for any adventurous individual. This bike has unbeatable qualities like a frame, fork and bars that are all 100% CroMo. Also, this bike has an awesome design that will allow you to go high and fast on any obstacle you encounter. You will love the amazing features that it includes like the Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes, Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals and Shrapnel Fragment WD Tires. The Sapient Saga looks, feels and rides wonderfully so pick one up today!
Key Features of the Sapient Saga BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: 100% CroMo with 20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: 100% CroMo Forks
- BARS: 100% CroMo 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Shrapnel Gun Grips with Grip Locks
- STEM: Shrapnel Detonator Alloy Stem with Cutouts
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" Threadless Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Shrapnel Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular CroMo Cranks with Sealed Bottom Bracket
- SPROCKET: Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Alloy Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Half Link HL710
- PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Shrapnel Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub
- REAR HUB: Shrapnel Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub with 9 Tooth Driver
- RIMS: Shrapnel Flak Jacket Double Wall Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment WD 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Shrapnel Launcher Saddle/ Post Combo
- SEAT POST: Shrapnel Launcher Saddle/ Post Combo
- CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Shrapnel Fragment Steel Pegs (2 PCS)
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74°
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 25 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
If you grind on side, these pegs fit both front and back, but I would get new pegs because this simply twist onto the axles with no lock pin or lock bolt, so I'd be afraid that they will spin off under heavy use.
The Sapient Saga Pro BMX bike is a much simpler bike than the previous one you were looking at, but it will be a good ride to cruise around on and develop some skills with. This is similar, but a little tougher: http://www.the-house.com/qfrattl20bkb13zz-framed-bmx-bikes.html
These Sapient BMX bikes are great entry level bikes designed to learn some skills on and cruise around with. If you are an experienced or more aggressive rider you will want a bike more like these: http://www.the-house.com/bmx-bikes-gt.html
but i checked the delivery info and they said nothing about being able to be shipped internationally.
what should I do to purchase the bike??
so enter it in the google search engine like this "12345 Bike shop"