|Top Tube Length:||20.4|
|Rear End Length:||14|
Description: Sapient Saga Pro BMX Bike Complete Blackened 20in
The Sapient Saga Pro BMX Bike Complete is an extraordinary bike for any adventurous individual. This bike possesses unbeatable qualities: First of all, the frame, fork and bars are 100% croMo. Also, this bike has an awesome design which will allow you to be dynamic and ready for any outdoors activity. You will love the amazing features that it includes: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes, Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals and Shrapnel Fragment WD 20" X 2.125" Tires and many more. The Sapient Saga looks, feels, and rides wonderfully.
Key Features of the Sapient Saga BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: 100% CroMo w/20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: 100% CroMo Forks
- BARS: 100% CroMo 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Shrapnel Gun Grips w/Grip Locks
- STEM: Shrapnel Detonator Alloy Stem w/Cutouts
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" Threadless Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Shrapnel Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular CroMo Cranks w/Sealed Bottom Bracket
- SPROCKET: Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Alloy Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Half Link HL710
- PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Shrapnel Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub
- REAR HUB: Shrapnel Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub w/9 Tooth Driver
- RIMS: Shrapnel Flak Jacket Double Wall Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment WD 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Shrapnel Launcher Saddle/Post Combo
- SEAT POST: Shrapnel Launcher Saddle/Post Combo
- CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Shrapnel Fragment Steel Pegs (2 PCS)
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74degrees
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 25 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.
but i checked the delivery info and they said nothing about being able to be shipped internationally.
what should I do to purchase the bike?? Sep 16, 2013