|Top Tube Length:||20.4|
|Rear End Length:||14|
Description: Sapient Preco Pro BMX Bike Matte Blackend 20in
There are so many reasons the Sapient Preco Pro BMX Bike should be at the top of your entry level street or trail must-haves. This bike can bring out the best in performance and it is jam packed with high quality features. Get tricky using the Shrapnel Fragment Steel Pegs located on the rear only, but there are front pegs available that you can have attached by a professional that's not included. The Preco Pro BMX is a bike that is perfect for those starting out, and intermediate riders.
Key Features of the Sapient Preco Pro BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: CroMo Main Triangle w/20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: HiTen Forks w/CroMo Steer Tube
- BARS: HiTen 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Shrapnel Fragment Grips
- STEM: Shrapnel Fuse Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: 11/8" Threadless Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Shrapnel Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular CroMo Cranks w/CroMo Spindle
- SPROCKET: Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Alloy Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Shrapnel Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub
- REAR HUB: Shrapnel Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub w/9 Tooth Driver
- RIMS: Shrapnel Flak Jacket Double Wall Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Shrapnel Fragment Saddle
- SEAT POST: Shrapnel Fragment Seat Post
- CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Shrapnel Fragment Steel Pegs - Rear Only (Front pegs not included but available)
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74degrees
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 26 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"A Giant Of A Bike For A David Of The Price"
This has to be one of the best bikes I have ever had and I once was co sponsored by Factory GT so I gambelled by going with a Cheaper Priced Bike and it benefetted me...
"2013 sapient preco pro bmx bike"
I did my research and the options that this bike has is equivalent to a $450+ bike.
"This bike is worth it!"
I bought for $199.95 and it is worth more. It is one of the best bikes out there!