Sapient Preco Pro BMX Bike Army Green 20"
The 2013 Sapient Preco Pro is the fourth in Sapient's lineup of "entry level" street/trail BMX bikes, but as you can see, the Preco Pro is not your standard entry level bike with its Cromoly Main Triangle and 25/9 Micro Drive System and its features do not stop there. The Preco Pro features Shrapnel Fragment Grips, Shrapnel Fuse Alloy Stem, Shrapnel Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular Cromoly Cranks with Cromoly Spindle, Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Alloy Sprocket, Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals, Shrapnel Cannon 14mm Alloy Hubset with a 9 Tooth Driver in the rear, and Shrapnel Flak Jacket Double Wall Alloy Rims. The Sapient Preco Pro Bike is as at home on the street as it is on the trails, with its agile but stable geometry and its quality packed components.
Key Features of the Sapient Preco Pro BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: CroMo Main Triangle w/20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: HiTen Forks w/CroMo Steer Tube
- BARS: HiTen 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Shrapnel Fragment Grips
- STEM: Shrapnel Fuse Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" Threadless Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Shrapnel Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular CroMo Cranks w/CroMo Spindle
- SPROCKET: Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Alloy Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Shrapnel Cannon 36 Hole Alloy Hub, 14mm axle
- REAR HUB: Shrapnel Cannon 36 Hole Alloy Hub w/9 Tooth Driver, 14mm axle
- RIMS: Shrapnel Flak Jacket Double Wall Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Shrapnel Fragment Saddle
- SEAT POST: Shrapnel Fragment Seat Post
- CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Shrapnel Fragment Steel Pegs - Rear Only (Front pegs not included but available)
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74degrees
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 26 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.