|Top Tube Length:||20.4|
|Rear End Length:||14|
Description: Sapient Perspica Pro BMX Bike 20in
The Sapient Perspica Pro BMX Bike is the third installment in Sapient's line of beginner-level BMX bikes and it's loaded with features. Beginning with the lightweight, highly durable Chromoly main tubes in the frame, and the 25/9 micro drive system to keep you moving at a rapid pace, the Sapient Perspica is an instant winner. It also offers Hi-Ten forks in front and Shrapnel Fragment alloy rims, among other great traits, all of which will prove their value every time you ride.
Key Features of the Sapient Perspica Pro BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: CroMo Main Tubes with 20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: HiTen Forks
- BARS: HiTen 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Shrapnel Fragment Grips
- STEM: Shrapnel Fuse Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: Shrapnel Fragment Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Shrapnel Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular CroMo Cranks with CroMo Spindle
- SPROCKET: Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Alloy Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Shrapnel Turbine 3/8" 36 Hole Alloy Hub
- REAR HUB: Shrapnel Turbine Alloy Hub with 9 Tooth Driver, 12mm axle
- RIMS: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Shrapnel Fragment Saddle
- SEAT POST: Shrapnel Fragment Seat Post
- CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Shrapnel Fragment Steel Pegs - Rear Only (Front pegs not included but available)
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 26 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
7 months ago
4 months ago
4 months ago
Answer: YES. Unless you are a pro biker then get something more expensive.
so I think you still have time on your side
This is a fair question. For most of our BMX bikes (including Sapient bikes) you will need to assemble the front tire, the handlebars, peddles, seat, grips... and most importantly align everything. If you know what you are doing.... its a relatively pedestrian process. Note that not having a certified tech accomplish this can void your warranty. For more info feel free to chat with our Bike Shop: 1 (800) 409-7669.
Basically none of the BMX bikes that we currently offer (aside from a couple little kid bikes) will have coaster brakes. That is, this is not a bike that will stop if you peddle backwards. You are good to go.
It really comes down to what type of shipping option that's selected. Check out the US Shipping page for more information HERE: http://www.the-house.com/helpdesk/shipping-information/us-shipping/
We love to ship to Canada, and the Sapient Perspica Pro BMX Bike 20in CAN be shipped internationally. Check-out our Canadian shipping page for more info:
Sorry for any inconvenience.
My son is looking to use it for riding with his buddies and also the bike park, he wants to learn tricks and use it at the skate park.
Check out the Shipping Page for more information Â» http://www.the-house.com/helpdesk/shipping-information/us-shipping/