Sapient Perspica Pro BMX Bike Storm Grey/Afterglow Orange 20"
The 2013 Sapient Perspica Pro is the third in Sapient's lineup of "entry level" street/trail BMX bikes, but as you can see, the Perspica Pro is not your standard entry level bike with its Cromoly Main Tubes and 25/9 Micro Drive System and its features do not stop there. The Perspica Pro features Shrapnel Fragment Grips, Shrapnel Fuse Alloy Stem, Shrapnel Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular Cromoly Cranks with Cromoly Spindle, Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Alloy Sprocket, Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals, Shrapnel Turbine 12mm Alloy Hubset with a 9 Tooth Driver in the rear, and Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Rims. An additional feature worth mentioning is the fact that Sapient uses heavy duty 6mm think 14mm dropouts on all of its frames, allowing riders to easily upgrade to wheels with 14mm axles without having to purchase a new frame or fork. The Sapient Perspica Pro Bike is as at home on the street as it is on the trails, with its agile but stable geometry and its quality packed components.
Key Features of the Sapient Perspica Pro BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: CroMo Main Tubes w/20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: HiTen Forks
- BARS: HiTen 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Shrapnel Fragment Grips
- STEM: Shrapnel Fuse Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: Shrapnel Fragment Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Shrapnel Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular CroMo Cranks w/CroMo Spindle
- SPROCKET: Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Alloy Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Shrapnel Turbine 3/8" 36 Hole Alloy Hub
- REAR HUB: Shrapnel Turbine Alloy Hub w/9 Tooth Driver, 12mm axle
- RIMS: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Shrapnel Fragment Saddle
- SEAT POST: Shrapnel Fragment Seat Post
- CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Shrapnel Fragment Steel Pegs - Rear Only (Front pegs not included but available)
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 26 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.