Description: Sapient Perspica Pro BMX Bike Nuclear Orange/Gamma Green 20in
The Sapient Perspica Pro BMX Bike is the third installment in Sapient's line of beginner-level BMX bikes, but it's far from lacking in features. Beginning with the lightweight, highly durable Cromoly main tubes making up the frame, and the 25/9 micro drive system keeping you moving at a rapid pace, the Sapient Perspica also offers Hi-Ten forks in front and Shrapnel Fragment alloy rims, among other great traits, all of which will prove their worth the more you ride it.
Key Features of the Sapient Perspica Pro BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: CroMo Main Tubes w/20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: HiTen Forks
- BARS: HiTen 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Shrapnel Fragment Grips
- STEM: Shrapnel Fuse Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: Shrapnel Fragment Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Shrapnel Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular CroMo Cranks w/CroMo Spindle
- SPROCKET: Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Alloy Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Shrapnel Turbine 3/8" 36 Hole Alloy Hub
- REAR HUB: Shrapnel Turbine Alloy Hub w/9 Tooth Driver, 12mm axle
- RIMS: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Shrapnel Fragment Saddle
- SEAT POST: Shrapnel Fragment Seat Post
- CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Shrapnel Fragment Steel Pegs - Rear Only (Front pegs not included but available)
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 26 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
i love the color of this bike. it is good looking