Description: Sapient Lumino Pro BMX Bike 20in
The 2013 Sapient Lumino BMX Bike is the third in Sapient''s lineup of "entry level" BMX bikes, but as you can see, the Lumino is not your standard entry level bike with its Cromoly Downtube and 25/9 Micro Drive System and its features do not stop there. The Lumino features Shrapnel Fragment Grips, Shrapnel Fuse Alloy Stem, Shrapnel Baton 175mm 3 Piece Cranks with Cromoly Spindle, 25 Tooth Sprocket, Platform Pedals, Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Rims, and a Shrapnel Fragment 36 Hole Hub set with a 9 tooth driver and a 3/8" axel with a 14mm axel sleeve for extra strength.
Key Features of Sapient Lumino Pro BMX Bike 20in:
- FRAME: CroMo Downtube w/20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: HiTen Forks
- BARS: HiTen 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Shrapnel Fragment Grips
- STEM: Shrapnel Fuse Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: Shrapnel Fragment Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Shrapnel Baton 170mm 3 Piece Cranks w/CroMo Spindle
- SPROCKET: Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Shrapnel Fragment 3/8" 36 Hole Hub
- REAR HUB: Shrapnel Fragment 36 Hole Hub with a 9 Tooth Driver and 3/8" Axle with a 14mm Axle sleeve for Extra Strength
- RIMS: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Shrapnel Fragment Saddle
- SEAT POST: Shrapnel Fragment Seat Post
- CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Shrapnel Fragment Steel Peg - Rear Only (Front pegs not included but are available)
- TOP TUBE: 20.5"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74 degrees
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71 degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 13.5"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 25lbs 10oz
- NOTE: These Sapient BMX bikes come without decals applied. Each bike is shipped with a decal packet, containing a number of decals of different styles and colors. This allows the rider to customize the bike to their liking.
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.