|Top Tube Length:||20.4|
Description: Sapient Lumino Pro BMX Bike 20in
The 2013 Sapient Lumino BMX Bike is the third in Sapient''s lineup of "entry level" BMX bikes, but as you can see, the Lumino is not your standard entry level bike with its Cromoly Downtube and 25/9 Micro Drive System and its features do not stop there. The Lumino features Shrapnel Fragment Grips, Shrapnel Fuse Alloy Stem, Shrapnel Baton 175mm 3 Piece Cranks with Cromoly Spindle, 25 Tooth Sprocket, Platform Pedals, Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Rims, and a Shrapnel Fragment 36 Hole Hub set with a 9 tooth driver and a 3/8" axel with a 14mm axel sleeve for extra strength.
Key Features of the Sapient Lumino Pro BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: CroMo Downtube w/20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: HiTen Forks
- BARS: HiTen 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Shrapnel Fragment Grips
- STEM: Shrapnel Fuse Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: Shrapnel Fragment Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Shrapnel Baton 170mm 3 Piece Cranks w/CroMo Spindle
- SPROCKET: Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Shrapnel Fragment 3/8" 36 Hole Hub
- REAR HUB: Shrapnel Fragment 36 Hole Hub with a 9 Tooth Driver and 3/8" Axle with a 14mm Axle sleeve for Extra Strength
- RIMS: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Shrapnel Fragment Saddle
- SEAT POST: Shrapnel Fragment Seat Post
- CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Shrapnel Fragment Steel Peg - Rear Only (Front pegs not included but are available)
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74degrees
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 26 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
Kool, Cool !
1 year ago
This is a fair question to ask, but basically impossible for me to answer. The Sapient Lumino Pro BMX bike is a previous model, and what we have is all we can get. I just check with the Bike Shop guys and we do have a few left... but i doubt they will last too far into the Christmas season. Sorry for the dodgie answer, but you can always check with our Bike Shop as to its status here: 1 (800) 409-7669