Sapient Lumino BMX Bike 20" Carbonated Burgundy/Twilight Haze
The 2012 Sapient Lumino BMX Bike is the second in Sapient's lineup of "entry level" street/trail BMX bikes, but as you can see, the Lumino is not your standard entry level bike with its Cromoly Downtube and 25/9 Micro Drive System and its features do not stop there. The Lumino features Shrapnel Fragment Grips, Shrapnel Fuse Alloy Stem, Shrapnel Baton 175mm 3 Piece Cranks with Cromoly Spindle, Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Sprocket, Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals, Shrapnel Fragment 3/8" Hubset with a 9 Tooth Driver in the rear, and Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Rims. An additional feature worth mentioning is the fact that Sapient uses heavy duty 6mm think 14mm dropouts on all of its frames, allowing riders to easily upgrade to wheels with 14mm axles without having to purchase a new frame or fork. The Sapient Lumino Bike is as at home on the street as it is on the trails, with its agile but stable geometry and its quality packed components.
Key Features of the Sapient Lumino BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: CroMo Downtubes w/20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: HiTen Forks
- BARS: HiTen 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Shrapnel Fragment Grips
- STEM: Shrapnel Fuse Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: Shrapnel Fragment Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Shrapnel Baton 175mm 3 Piece Cranks w/CroMo Spindle
- SPROCKET: Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Shrapnel Fragment 3/8" 36 Hole Hub
- REAR HUB: Shrapnel Fragment 3/8" 36 Hole Hub w/9 Tooth Driver and 3/8" axle with a 14mm axle sleeve for extra strength
- RIMS: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Shrapnel Fragment Saddle
- SEAT POST: Shrapnel Fragment Seat Post
- CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Shrapnel Fragment Steel Pegs - Rear Only (Front pegs not included but available)
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74degrees
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 26 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.