|Top Tube Length:||20.4|
|Rear End Length:||14|
Description: Sapient Capa Pro X BMX Bike 20in
The Sapient Capa Pro X BMX Bike is a sleek and swift entry-level bike that won't make you feel like you're riding on an entry-level bike, thanks to the features and overall amount of quality it offers. With a 25/ 9 Micro Drive System helping you propel it, you'll hit the speeds you want easily, and won't have to worry about mishaps, thanks to the Sapient Capa Pro X's Chromoly Downtube frame and strong Shrapnel Fragment Alloy rims. This BMX bike is known for the ability to take a beating and come back for more.
Key Features of the Sapient Capa Pro X BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: HiTen with 20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: HiTen Forks
- BARS: HiTen 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Shrapnel Fragment Grips
- STEM: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: Shrapnel Fragment Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Shrapnel Fragment 175mm 1 Piece Cranks
- SPROCKET: Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Shrapnel Fragment 3/8" Axle 36 Hole Hub
- REAR HUB: Shrapnel Fragment 36 Hole Hub with a 9 Tooth Driver and a 12mm Axle
- RIMS: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Shrapnel Fragment Saddle
- SEAT POST: Shrapnel Fragment Seat Post
- CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Shrapnel Fragment Steel Pegs - Rear Only (Front pegs not included but available)
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74°
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 27 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
Capa Pro X
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
1 year ago
2 months ago
1 month ago
1 month ago
In an inexpensive bike so don't expect anything super fancy or nice. My Handel bars are constantly coming loose and the peddles were a pain to put on.
5 months ago
1 year ago
Take a look at our U.S. shipping page here for a full breakdown of your options: http://www.the-house.com/helpdesk/shipping-information/us-shipping/ It looks like it will be $18.95 depending on what option you choose.
Basically none of the BMX bikes that we currently offer (aside from a couple little kid bikes) will have coaster brakes. That is, this is not a bike that will stop if you peddle backwards. You are good to go.
Hope this helps!
Sorry for so many questions. I am trying to get the bike and customize a little for my girlfriend's birthday. Thanks!
yes, the sprocket is removable but you will need to remove the entire crank assembly in order to do so. There is no spindle on the sapient capa pro x because the the crank assembly is 1 piece.
It would work for you just fine. These Sapient Capa X bikes are fairly simple, and will be good for cruising around on.
I am sorry to hear that! As you know, the We The People bikes are well made and about bomb proof. Among the best. This Sapient bike is a lovely entry level ride, but is basic. We do offer a similar bike, that is a little bit tougher constructed here: http://www.the-house.com/qfrver20wh13zz-framed-bmx-bikes.html. Plus with the Verdict BMX bike I can hook you up a little bit! Enter this code: H30404 Let me know if you have any trouble, and I hope your son has a great X-Mas.
This Sapient Capa Pro X BMX Bike (20in) weighs right around 27 pounds.
At this time we're good on quantity.