Description: Sapient Capa Pro BMX Bike Yellow 20in
The 2013 Sapient Capa Pro is in Sapient's "entry level" line of bike, but as you can see, the Capa Pro is not your standard entry level bike with its 25/9 Micro Drive System and its features do not stop there. It has Shrapnel Fragment Grips, a Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Stem, a Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Sprocket, Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals, a Shrapnel Fragment 36 Hole Hub set with a 9 tooth driver and a 3/8" axel with a 14mm axel sleeve for extra strength, and Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Rims. The 2013 Sapient Capa Pro is as at home on the trail as it is on dirt, with its agile but stable geometry and its quality packed components.
Key Features of the Sapient Capa Pro BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: HiTen w/20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: HiTen Forks
- BARS: HiTen 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Shrapnel Fragment Grips
- STEM: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: Shrapnel Fragment Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Shrapnel Fragment 175mm 1 Piece Cranks
- SPROCKET: Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Shrapnel Fragment 3/8" 36 Hole Hub
- REAR HUB: Shrapnel Fragment 36 Hole Hub with a 9 Tooth Driver and 3/8" Axle with a 14mm Axle sleeve for Extra Strength
- RIMS: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Shrapnel Fragment Saddle
- SEAT POST: Shrapnel Fragment Seat Post
- CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Shrapnel Fragment Steel Peg - Rear Only (Front pegs not included but are available)
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74degrees
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 27 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.