|Top Tube Length:||20.4|
|Rear End Length:||13.75|
Description: Sapient Capa 2X BMX Bike 20in
The Sapient Capa 2X BMX Bike is a sweet ride that you will be proud to cruise the streets on. It has a sturdy hi-ten steel frame, fork and bars that will easily handle the biggest jumps. A compact 25/9 gear ratio looks sweet and gives you all the power you need to build speed for the big ramps or racing around the block. You might want to pick up extra tires because skidding with the alloy U-brake is so much fun!
Key Features of the Sapient Capa 2X BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: HiTen with 20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: HiTen Forks
- BARS: HiTen 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Shrapnel Fragment Grips
- STEM: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: Shrapnel Fragment Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Shrapnel Fragment 175mm 1 Piece Cranks
- SPROCKET: Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Shrapnel Fragment 3/8" Axle 36 Hole Hub
- REAR HUB: Shrapnel Fragment 12mm Axle 36 Hole Hub with 9 Tooth Driver
- PEGS: Not Available
- RIMS: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Shrapnel Fragment Saddle
- SEAT POST: Shrapnel Fragment Seat Post
- CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74°
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 27 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
3 months ago
We are happy to ship to a variety of countries around the world! Take a look at our International Shipping Page for more info: http://www.the-house.com/helpdesk/shipping-information/international-shipping/. Where are you trying to ship to?
This is an entry level bike that should work well for any beginner.
"NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping."
Hope this helps!