|Top Tube Length:||20.4|
|Rear End Length:||14|
Description: Sapient Capa 2X BMX Bike Black Lightning 20in
The Sapient Capa 2x BMX Bike is a beginner level bike that helps newcomers to the sport learn the basics, and appreciate the finest parts! The Capa comes with firm grips and brakes, which allows for a clean ride that is smooth, allowing the beginner to learn tricks without the constant fear of bailing. However, it excels as an entry level bike with Shrapnel grips, stem, sprocket and pedals, which loses weight and adds durability, giving the rider and gratitude for the finest parts. Try the Sapient Capa today!
Key Features of the Sapient Capa 2X BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: HiTen w/20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: HiTen Forks
- BARS: HiTen 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Shrapnel Fragment Grips
- STEM: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: Shrapnel Fragment Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Shrapnel Fragment 175mm 1 Piece Cranks
- SPROCKET: Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Shrapnel Fragment 3/8" Axel 36 Hole Hub
- REAR HUB: Shrapnel Fragment 12mm Axel 36 Hole Hub w/9 Tooth Driver
- PEGS: Not Available
- RIMS: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Shrapnel Fragment Saddle
- SEAT POST: Shrapnel Fragment Seat Post
- CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74degrees
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 27 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
This is a decent bike , not the best but it works. I would recommend getting a new crank set though and a new seat. This bike is a little heavy, but it's light enough, and it definitly looks better in person then it does in this picture. this is a beginner-intermediate bike.
"Sapient bmx bike"
Love this bike soo much! :)
Sep 5, 2013
Thx for asking,
1 happy dad. Jun 28, 2013
Stolen Parts American Sealed BMX Bottom Bracket - http://www.the-house.com/qstamsbbzz-stolen-parts-bmx-bottom-brackets.html
Demolition Revolt BMX Cranks 175mm - http://www.the-house.com/qderevc75bkzz-demolition-bmx-cranks.html
Demolition Revolt BMX Cranks 170mm - http://www.the-house.com/qderevc70bkzz-demolition-bmx-cranks.html Jul 25, 2013