|Frame:||Polyurethane Injection Molded Frame|
|Lens:||Polycarbonate / Acetate|
|Helmet Compatible:||Helmet Compatible|
|Eyeglass Compatible:||Non Eyeglass Compatible|
|Face Size:||Oversized Frame|
|Recommended Use:||Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Quiksilver Hubble Goggles
The view is amazing.100% UV protection, PU injected frame. New high def multibase polycarbonate / acetate double lens with anti-scratch and anti-fog treatments that offers 160° of peripheral vision. Shatter resistant lenses.
- 100% UV protection
- PU injected frame
- New high def multibase polycarbonate / acetate double lens with anti-scratch and anti-fog treatments that offers 160° of peripheral vision
- Shatter resistant lenses
- Perforated lens for increased ventilation
- Fleece backed triple compression molded face foam for maximum comfort
- Anodized metal details on frame and clips for that little something extra
- Abrasion free poly bag for lens protection and safe cleaning
- Made in Italy
4 months ago
3 months ago
3 months ago
Quicksilver's goggles are a little different, and I believe you would want to contact them directly for new lenses. If you are having difficulty with a product purchased from us, then please chat with our warranty dept.
The HD Mirror Lens option will be great for cloudy, overcast days. It will optimize the available light and help increase contrast on the slopes for those blurred gray days.
First: do you deliver in Montreal?
Second: I am looking for night time goggles. The lens on this model are fit for night time?
Thank you so much for your time.
Have a nice day.