Description: Quiksilver Syncro LFS 3/2 BZ Wetsuit
Syncro LFS combines the higher end features of a cold water suit at the best possible value. Using a take down from AG47, Dry Flight Far Infrared Heat thermal lining is placed in the chest and back watershield to provide retained body heat. It also uses the same higher end F’N lit e neoprene as the top end AG47 suits. Seams are reinforced with LFS (Liquid Seam Seal) to reduce any cold water leaks. Offered in a Chest and Back zip closure the Syncro LFS is built with 100% top end features for warmth but designed around an economical price.
Key Features of Quiksilver Syncro LFS 3/2 BZ Wetsuit:
- F''N Lite neoprene: this neoprene is packed with air cells for the lightest of lightweight warmth
- Dry Flight far infrared heat technology thermal lining retains body heat by conducting it back into the lining
- LFS seams: a stretchy, flexible liquid tape that seals GBS stitched seams. LFS refuses to leak.
- Thermal Smoothie Neoprene: Wind & water repellent whilst remaining more flexible than ever
- Hydroshield Water Barrier: Prevents water from entering the suit through the zipper, which will keep you warmer longer
- YKK™#10 Back Zip: Spend time in the water, not getting into a suit. Easy to get into and effortless to get out of.
- Hydrowrap Adjustable Neck Closure: Completely adjustable neck closure system that creates a secure & watertight seal
- Ecto-Flex Knee pads: Durable, lightweight and flexible outer knee pads that protect you and your board
- Glideskin Neck Seal: Ultra smooth neoprene liner for superior comfort along with a watertight seal
- Internal key pocket that keeps your keys safe and sound
- Suitable for water temperatures of 15°C +/59F° +
- This is a guide only: Weather, sensitivity to the cold and conditions at your local break will affect temperatures & choice of equipment
- 92% Nylon/Polyamide, 8% Elastane
- Fit: Fullsuit
- Entry: Back Zip
- Thickness: 3/2mm
Syncro LFS 3/2 BZ