Premium Solo + 21In BMX Bike Matte Black 20"
- Butted crmo downtube frame with integrated head tube, Mid BB shell and removable brake and cable mounts
- Crmo steer tube fork with hi-ten tapered legs
- Hi-ten bars 8.25" (on 20.5") or 8.5" (on 21")with Premium alloy front load stem
- Three-piece crmo 8-spline 175mm cranks with sealed Mid BB
- Fully sealed wheels with Samsara rear and Deviant front double-wall rims and alloy nipples
- Premium CK tires 2.4" front and 2.0" rear
- Odyssey Twisted plastic pedals
- Premium padded seat with built-in alloy post
- 25/9 gearing
- WEIGHT 25lbs
- SIZING 20.5", 21"
- FRAME Crmo down tube w/removable brake mounts - 20.5" or 21" TT
- FORK 1 1/8" Crmo threadless steer tube w/Hi-ten tapered legs
- CRANKS 3 pc. tubular Crmo 175mm w/sealed MID BB
- PEDALS Odyssey plastic pedals
- TIRES Premium 20x2.40 F / 20x2.0 R
- WHEELS Alienation 36H Deviant DW Frt/Samsara DW Rear
- ROTOR N/A Straight Cable
- GRIPS Premium Counterfeit
- BARS Hi-ten - 8.25" rise w/20.5" frame 8.5" rise w/21" frame
- SEAT Premium slim padded one piece seat with built in post
- PEGS N/A
Solo + 21in
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
I personally would not recommend this bike, I once owned this bike, not only is it on the heavy side but i found it difficult to do any type of spinning trick, such as 180s or 360s, i would highly recommend the premium solo, not the plus, the solo plus is great for spins and rides very smooth, the premium solo is also more affordable.