Description: Premium Solo Plus BMX Bike Matte Kelley Green 20"
Get going doing the dirty on the jumps with the Premium Solo Plus BMX bike. The frame is built up with a chromoly down tube and full CrMo fork with a threadless stem to shed a little extra weight off of the bike, with a set of high tensile steel handlebars made to take the pressure of repeated landings, along with a set of double walled Alienation rims: Deviant for the front and a Black Sheep for the rear. Premium parts for a sub-premium price make the Solo Plus a solid choice for digging in at a local trail sesh.
- Premium frame with a chromoly down tube, Mid BB shell, internal head tube
- Odyssey Twisted plastic pedals
- 8" rise bar (on 20.5") or 8.25" (on 21") with alloy front load stem
- Three-piece 175mm chromoly 8-spline cranks with sealed Mid BB
- 25/9 gearing
- Alloy sealed bearing cassette hub with 9T driver and 14mm axle
- Premium Street tires; 2.25" front, 2.0" rear
- Premium Slim padded seat w/ built-in alloy post
- WEIGHT 25.25lbs
- FRAME Crmo down tube w/removable brake mounts - 20.5" or 21" TT
- FORK 1 1/8" Crmo Threadless steer tube - w/Hi-ten tapered legs
- CRANKS 3 pc. tubular Crmo 175mm w/sealed MID BB
- PEDALS Odyssey plastic pedals
- TIRES Premium Street Tires, 20x2.25 F / 20x2.0 R
- WHEELS Alienation 36h Deviant dw front/36h Black Sheep dw rear, 36H alloy sealed 3/8" Frt, 36H Alloy sealed cassette rear 14mm w/9T driver
- ROTOR N/A Straight Cable
- GRIPS Premium Counterfeit
- BARS Hi-ten - 8" rise w/20.5" frame, 8.25" rise w/21" frame
- SEAT Premium slim padded one piece seat with built in post
- PEGS N/A
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.