|Recommended Use:||General, Commuter|
Description: Pure Fix India Fixed Gear Bike
The Pure Fix India Fixed Gear Bike is an awesome ride for your local commute. It has an aggressive track-style frame with a tight rear-end so you'll be riding in style. A hi-ten frame and fork mean that's built to last while components like double-walled 45mm deep dish rims help keep the weight down. It comes with front brakes and a flip-flop (fixed/free) rear wheel so you can get used to riding with a freewheel before you move on to pure "fixie" style.
- Flip-flop hub so you can ride single-speed or fixed!
- Track-inspired frame that looks good at home, on the drome, and everywhere in between.
- Comes standard with a front brake only (you can grab an additional rear brake).
- 700x28 tires for speed and comfort in urban environments.
- Two water bottle boss braze-ons so you can stay twice as hydrated!
- 1-year warranty activated with professional assembly from your local bike shop.
- Frame Hi-Ten Steel Frame
- Fork Hi-Ten Steel Fork
- Headset 1 1/8" Alloy
- BB Set Sealed Cartridge 68mm/110.5mm
- Crankset 43cm Micro: 40T x 160mm Alloy, 47cm-61cm: 44T x 165mm Alloy
- Rims 45mm Deep Dish Double-Walled Alloy
- Chain KMC 1/8”
- Rear Cog 16T Flip Flop Hub
- Front Hub 100mm Wide 32H
- Rear Hub 120mm Wide 32H
- Spoke Pattern 3 Cross
- Stem 90mm 7 - degree angle
- Seat Post Alloy 25.4mm
- Saddle Drome Saddle
- Pedals Wellgo 9/16"
- Decal Removable Sticker
- Reflectors Front & Rear Included
- Brakes Front Included - Alloy
- Brake Lever 22.2mm
- Tubes Kenda 700x28 Presta Valve
- Tires Kenda Kwest 700x28
- Axle Diameter 3/8”
- Handlebar Riser 25.4mm Aluminum
- Grips Oury Grips (Made in Arkansas!)
|Frame Size||43cm / 650c Wheels||47cm / 700c Wheels||50cm / 700c Wheels||54cm / 700c Wheels||58cm / 700c Wheels||61 cm / 700c Wheels|
|Standover Height||43 cm = 27"||47cm = 28"||50cm = 29"||54cm = 30"||58cm = 32"||61cm = 33"|
|Sizing Recommendations||43 cm = 4'3" - 4'7"||47cm = 4'8" - 5'1"||50cm = 5'2" - 5'6"||54cm = 5'7" - 5'11"||58cm = 6' - 6'3"||61cm = 6'4"+|
|Top Tube Length||43cm = 18.5"||47cm = 21"||50 cm = 21"||54cm = 21.5"||58cm = 22"||61cm = 22.5"|
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
10 months ago