Description: Park Tool CT-5 Compact Chain Tool
This small chain tool goes anywhere and actually performs like a shop quality tool.
Key Features of the Park Tool CT-5 Compact Chain Tool:
- The fine thread, special V-shaped handle, and strong replaceable pin make chain removal and installation a breeze
- Works on all chains including 10-Speed
- Perfect take-along chain tool at only 77 grams
- Handy "loosening shelf" to remedy stiff links after reassembly
- Nominal Dimensions: 60mm tall, 55mm wide and 15mm thick
- Wght/Dims: .17 lbs. 5.25 x 3.25 x .5
CT-5 Compact Chain
Browse 2 questions and 3 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
WIll this tool be able to take out links in a kmc z410 bike chain?
Best Answer: Yes it will. The Park Tool CT-5 Compact Chain Tool will take care of all standard 1/8" chains