Description: MongooSE Culture BMX Bike Prism 20in
The Mongoose Culture BMX Bike is a great bike whose high quality design well exceeds the low price for this bike. The Mongoose Ultralight stem gets rid of extra weight in the bike, so you can really fly without anything to drag you down and slow your speed. This bike features a Cro-Mo main frame, 3-piece cranks, and Primo grips that are all typical for Mongoose products, a name that stands for high quality in the BMX biking world.
- Frame: Cromo Front Triangle
- Fork: Cromo Steerer
- Crankset / Chainwheel: 3pc Tubular Cromo, 175mm, 33T steel chainring
- Bottom Bracket: Mid Sealed Bearing 8 spline
- Pedals: Mongoose Alloy
- Cog set: Odyssey 12t freewheel
- Chain: KMC Z-510
- Rims: Alloy 36H front, 48H rear
- Front Hub: 36H Alloy, 3/8" axle
- Rear Hub: 48H Alloy, 14mm axle loose ball cassette
- Spokes: ED Black Steel
- Tires: Kenda (F&R) 2.25
- Front Brake: N/A
- Rear Brake: Tektro FX340 Alloy U-brake
- Brake Levers: Rush RX402 hinged
- Handlebar: Mongoose Hi-ten 8"
- Stem: Mongoose ultralight; 50mm Ext.
- Headset: 1-1/8" Ahead
- Grips: PRIMO Classic
- Saddle: Mongoose Slim
- Seat Post: 25.4 straight steel
- Seat Clamp: Alloy single bolt slim
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.