KHE Root 360 BMX Bike Black 20"
Dedicated to starting at the roots and growing a great rider, the KHE Root 360 BMX bike is a great choice for beginning riders looking to progress their skill set. The high tensile steel frame is rugged and durable, while the rest of the bike is similarly packed with quality parts. Super stiff steel bars are great for cranking down on, while the double walled rims are strong enough to handle anything you're ready to try. Round it out with a set of pegs for when you're ready to get your grind on, and the Root 360 is everything you need to get started in the BMX world.
- FRAME: HiTen steel w/ Int Headset - TT 20.6“ / CS 13.5” / HT 75°
- FORK: HiTen steel 10mm
- BAR: 2-pc Extra Wide - 8” high - HiTen steel
- STEM: PRISM Frontload
- GRIPS: PRISM Classic
- LEVER: Aluminium lever
- BRAKE: PRISM St U-Brake w/ soft pads
- CRANK: 3pc CrMo crank -175mm
- BB: MidBB sealed
- SPROCKET: KHE Rotor 25T steel
- PEDALS: PRISM Thin plastic
- CHAIN: KMC 1/2x1/8‘‘ black chain
- FRONT WHEEL: PRISM EasyO double wall rim / Female axle front hub 36H
- REAR WHEEL: PRISM EasyO double wall rim / semi sealed Female axle cassette hub 9T 36H
- TIRES: PRISM FAT 2,3 front & rear
- SEAT/POST: PRISM seat/seat tube combo
- SEATCLAMP: PRISM seatclamp
- EXTRAS: one pair of steel pegs + chain tensioners
- WEIGHT: 11,7kg /25,79lbs (w/o pegs)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.