|Top Tube Length:||20.6|
|Rear End Length:||13.5|
Description: KHE Root 180 BMX Bike 20in
The KHE Root 180 BMX Bike is an entry-level ride that almost any rider would be happy to own. Don't be afraid because we mentioned the term 'entry-level.' This bike is packed with features like a chromoly 3-piece crankset, 25T sprocket and VP plastic pedals. Prism FAT 2.3 inch tires are wrapped around double walled wheels so it will ride smooth. The rear hub features both a 14mm axle (for pegs) and 9T cassette driver. This is another bike from the KHE Root Series that will not disappoint.
- FRAME: HiTen steel with Int Headset - TT 20.6"/ CS 13.5"/ HT 75°
- FORK: HiTen steel 14mm
- BAR: 2-pc Extra Wide - 8" high - HiTen steel
- STEM: Topload
- GRIPS: PRISM Classic
- LEVER: Aluminium lever
- BRAKE: PRISM St U-Brake with soft pads
- CRANK: 3pc CrMo crank -175mm BB MidBB ball
- SPROCKET: KHE Rotor 25T steel
- PEDALS: VP plastic Red Orange
- CHAIN: KMC 1/2 x 1/8" black chain
- FRONT WHEEL: PRISM EasyO double wall rim/ 14mm, 36H hub
- REAR WHEEL: PRISM EasyO double wall rim/ Cassette 9T, 14mm, 36H
- TIRES: PRISM FAT 2,3 front and rear
- SEAT/ POST: PRISM seat/ seat tube combo
- SEATCLAMP: PRISM seatclamp
- EXTRAS: chain tensioners
- WEIGHT: 11.8kg/ 26.0 lbs (without pegs)
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
The KHE Root BMX Bike does all of it well but really excels in the street and park.