KHE Root 180 BMX Bike Grey 20"
Learning to first ride a bike is a daunting task, but that job is made a lot easier with the KHE Root 180 BMX Bike. Designed as a major part of the The ROOT series of bikes, this beauty is geared towards beginners. Safety is forefront with the KHE Root 180 features a strong HiTen frame and also comes with a unique integrated headset. At just 26 pounds, this easy to move Root 180 BMX bike is the perfect starter for any child or adult getting introduced to the sport.
- FRAME: HiTen steel w/ Int Headset - TT 20.6“ / CS 13.5” / HT 75° FORK HiTen steel 14mm
- BAR: 2-pc Extra Wide - 8” high - HiTen steel
- STEM: Topload
- GRIPS: PRISM Classic
- LEVER: Aluminium lever
- BRAKE: PRISM St U-Brake w/ soft pads
- CRANK: 3pc CrMo crank -175mm BB MidBB ball
- SPROCKET: KHE Rotor 25T steel
- PEDALS: VP plastic Red Orange
- CHAIN: KMC 1/2x1/8‘‘ black chain
- FRONT WHEEL: PRISM EasyO double wall rim / 14mm, 36H hub
- REAR WHEEL: PRISM EasyO double wall rim / Cassette 9T, 14mm, 36H
- TIRES: PRISM FAT 2,3 front & rear
- SEAT/POST: PRISM seat/seat tube combo
- SEATCLAMP: PRISM seatclamp
- EXTRAS: chain tensioners
- WEIGHT: 11,8kg / 26,0lbs (w/o pegs)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.