|Type:||Road, Tri Bike|
Description: Kestrel Talon Sprint 105 Bike
The Kestrel Talon Sprint 105 Bike for men delivers versatile performance with the heart of a racer so you can get out on a casual weekend ride or compete in a road race. Featuring a carbon fiber frame constructed with a blend of fibers, this bike is both lightweight and rigid, and in an aerodynamic design that was honed in an air tunnel for minimal drag and maximum speed, you can really fly when you're cranking this men's road bike. The dual platform geometry and EMS Pro seat post that offers a wide range of saddle positions let you dial in the perfect fit whether you're in a road race or a triathlon.
- Aerodynamic tubing designed in the A2 Wind Tunnel for extraordinary speed.
- Blend of 800K high-modulus carbon fiber with 700K intermediate-modulus carbon fiber frame and fork for the perfect combination of lightweight and stiffness.
- Dual-platform geometry for a stable ride with both road and triathlon configuration.
- Kestrel EMS Pro seatpost for a wide range of saddle positions for both road and triathlon use.
- SIZES: 48cm, 52cm, 55cm, 57cm, 60cm
- MAIN FRAME: Blend of 700K & 800K High Modulus Carbon Fiber
- REAR TRIANGLE: 700K Carbon Fiber With Replaceable Derailleur Hanger
- FORK: EMS Pro SL Aero, Full Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4â€Ě Tapered Alloy Steerer
- WHEELSET: Oval Concepts 327 Alloy Clincher, 27mm rim, 20H Front, 24H Rear
- TIRES: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700 x 23c Folding
- CRANKSET: Oval Concepts 520 Alloy Compact 50/34T (48cm, 52cm: 170mm; 55cm, 57cm: 172.5mm; 60cm: 175mm)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Oval Concepts Integrated, External Bearings
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra, Braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, 10-sp
- SHIFTERS: Shimano 105 STI
- CASSETTE: Shimano Tiagra, 11-25T
- CHAIN: KMC X10 Nickel-plated 10-sp
- BRAKE SET: Tektro Dual Pivot
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105
- HEADSET: FSA Integrated, 1 1/8" Top, 1 1/4" Bottom with 15mm Top Cover
- HANDLEBAR: Oval Concepts 310 6061 Alloy, Ergonomic Fit, Oval Concepts 750 Clip On Ergo Bend Extensions
- STEM: Oval Concepts 313 6061 3D-forged Alloy, 31.8mm +/- 6 degrees (48cm, 52cm: 80mm; 55cm: 90mm; 57cm, 60cm: 100mm)
- SADDLE: Oval Concepts 300 Tri w Satin Steel Rails
- SEAT POST: Kestrel EMS Pro w/ Ritchey Clamp System
- TAPE/GRIP: Kestrel Suede Tape
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP||50.5||54.5||57.5||59.5||62.5|
|TOP TUBE, CENTER TO CENTER||51||53.3||55.6||57||59.5|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||75.5°||74.5°||73.5°||73°||72.5°|
|FORWARD SEATPOST EFFECTIVE ANGLE||78.5°||77.5°||76.5°||76°||75.5°|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||72.7°||73°||73.5°||73.5°||74°|
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT||26.4||26.4||26.4||26.6||26.6|
|BOTTOM BRACKET DROP||71||71||71||68||68|
|STAND OVER HEIGHT, AT TOP TUBE CENTER||74.2||76.5||79.1||81.2||83.9|
Talon Sprint 105
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
You may have to pay some duties as your package arrives in Spain. More info: http://www.the-house.com/helpdesk/shipping-information/international-shipping/. You can also email our customer service at: email@example.com.