Description: Kestrel Talon Road 105 Bike
Roll light and lean with the dynamic Kestrel Talon Road 105 Bike for men. A great blend of tri and road functionalities merge in the super-versatile Talon, an aero bike that is built to meet the needs of seasoned cyclists while offering a great entry price point for new devotees as well. Why shell out for two steeds when one can handle all your cycling requirements? Carbon frame/fork goodness is featured in this affordable package, with its aerodynamic design honed in a wind tunnel, perfecting stiff and lightweight performance for fast, responsive riding. Designed with versatile geometry, this set-up uses a seatpost that accommodates both road and tri positioning. Meet your new multisport warrior.
- Aerodynamic tubing designed in the A2 Wind Tunnel for extraordinary speed.
- Blend of 800K high-modulus carbon fiber with 700K intermediate-modulus carbon fiber frame and fork for the perfect combination of lightweight and stiffness.
- Dual-platform geometry for a stable ride with both road and triathlon configuration.
- Kestrel EMS Pro seatpost for a wide range of saddle positions for both road and triathlon use.
- SIZES: 48cm, 52cm, 55cm, 57cm, 60cm
- MAIN FRAME: Blend of 700K & 800K High Modulus Carbon Fiber
- REAR TRIANGLE: 700K Carbon Fiber With Replaceable Derailleur Hanger
- FORK: EMS Pro SL Aero, Full Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4â€Ě Tapered Alloy Steerer
- WHEELSET: Oval Concepts 327 Alloy Clincher, 27mm rim, 20H Front, 24H Rear
- TIRES: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700 x 23c Folding
- CRANKSET: Oval Concepts 520 Alloy Compact 50/34T (48cm, 52cm: 170mm; 55cm, 57cm: 172.5mm; 60cm: 175mm)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Oval Concepts Integrated, External Bearings
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra, Braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, 10-sp
- SHIFTERS: Shimano 105 STI
- CASSETTE: Shimano Tiagra, 11-25T
- CHAIN: KMC X10 Nickel-plated 10-sp
- BRAKE SET: Tektro Dual Pivot
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105
- HEADSET: FSA Integrated, 1 1/8" Top, 1 1/4" Bottom with 15mm Top Cover
- HANDLEBAR: Oval Concepts 310 6061 Alloy, Ergonomic Fit (48cm, 52cm: 40cm; 55cm, 57cm: 42cm; 60cm 44cm
- STEM: Oval Concepts 313 6061 3D-forged Alloy, 31.8mm +/- 6 degrees (48cm, 52cm: 90mm; 55cm: 100mm; 57cm, 60cm: 120mm)
- SADDLE: Oval Concepts 300 w Satin Steel Rails
- SEAT POST: Kestrel EMS Pro w/ Ritchey Clamp System
- TAPE/GRIP: Kestrel Suede Tape
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP||50.5||54.5||57.5||59.5||62.5|
|TOP TUBE, CENTER TO CENTER||51||53.3||55.6||57||59.5|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||75.5°||74.5°||73.5°||73°||72.5°|
|FORWARD SEATPOST EFFECTIVE ANGLE||78.5°||77.5°||76.5°||76°||75.5°|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||72.7°||73°||73.5°||73.5°||74°|
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT||26.4||26.4||26.4||26.6||26.6|
|BOTTOM BRACKET DROP||71||71||71||68||68|
|STAND OVER HEIGHT, AT TOP TUBE CENTER||74.2||76.5||79.1||81.2||83.9|
Talon Road 105
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.