|Top Tube Length:||20|
|Rear End Length:||14|
Description: Intense Code Expert XL BMX Bike 20in
You haven't experienced intensity until you've ridden the Intense Code Expert XL BMX Bike. This bike is built for small BMX racers in mind and provides them with a perfect platform for picking up trophies. The frame is constructed from 6061 Aluminum that is lightweight and extremely responsive. Aside from the 100% chromoly fork, many of the components are made from alloy to keep the overall weight low. If you are serious about winning races, you seriously need this bike!
- Frame: Code 20" 6061 Alloy
- Fork: SINZ Chromoly Race Fork 1 1/8 Steerer
- Headset: 1 1/8 Thread less Alloy Cap
- Stem: SINZ Forged 50mm
- Handlebar: SINZ Aluminum Expert
- Grips: SINZ Expert Sticky Grips
- Cranks: SINZ Alloy 165mm
- Bottom Bracket: SINZ Semi Cartridge
- Freewheel: SINZ 16 tooth
- Chainwheel: SINZ Alloy 42 tooth 3/32
- Front Hub: SINZ Alloy Sealed Bearing 32 hole
- Rear Hub: SINZ Alloy Sealed Bearing 36 hole
- Chain: KMC 1/2 x 3/32
- Chain Tensioner: SINZ Expert
- Rims: SUN ICI1 32/36 20X 1 3/8"
- Brakes: SINZ Alloy Linear
- Brake Lever: SINZ Alloy
- Saddle: SINZ Alloy Mini Saddle/ Post Smoke
- Seat Post: N/A
- Seat Post Clamp: SINZ Alloy single clamp
- Pedals: Alloy Platform
- Tires: ITS MK2 1 3/8
- Tubes: ITS
Code Expert XL
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
This bike is listed a little over 20lbs.