|Top Tube Length:||20.5 inch|
|Rear End Length:||14inch|
Description: Haro Annex Pro BMX Bike 20in
The Haro Annex Pro BMX Bike is an awesome ride that was built for the track but will hold up great for everyday use or riding the trails. It has a 6061 Aluminum frame and a full chromoly that allow it to be lightweight but very strong. Seat stay mounted V-brakes with a straight cable and two finger lever allow for great stopping power and lots of finesse. A chromoly 3-piece crankset with classic 46/16 gearing is sure to turn your power into speed!
- 6061 alloy frame with 20.5" top tube
- 100% chromoly fork
- Hi-ten 8" bar and Haro alloy front load stem
- Haro 3-piece chromoly 175mm 8-spline crank
- 44/16t gearing
- Padded one piece seat with built-in alloy post
- Kenda Kontact 20 x 2.25" front and 1.95" rear tires
- Alloy V-Brake
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
7 months ago