|Top Tube Length:||17.75 inch|
|Rear End Length:||14 inch|
Description: Haro Annex Mini BMX Bike 20in - Kids, Youth
The Haro Annex Mini BMX Bike is a serious ride for any little racer. This small frame is built from 6061 Aluminum to extra light and responsive. The 3-piece racing crankset is constructed from alloy to be light and features a sealed Euro bottom bracket. This means it will be extra smooth and you can use wrenches instead of hammers to maintain it. Kenda Kompact tires are mounted on double wall 28H alloy rims to give you a great ride as you cross the finish line.
- 6061 series alloy frame with 17.75" top tube
- 100% chromoly 1" threadless fork
- Mini alloy bars and Haro alloy front load stem
- 3-piece 145mm alloy race cranks with sealed Euro BB
- 28-spoke wheels with 20" DA16 double wall alloy rims
- Kenda Kompact 20 x 1-1/8" tires
- Velo Unibody seat with built in alloy post
- Alloy V-Brake
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.