|Top Tube Length:||18.9 inch|
|Rear End Length:||14 inch|
Description: Haro Annex Expert BMX Bike 20in
The Haro Annex Expert BMX Bike is a sweet ride for anyone that wants to decorate his shelves with trophies. Designed for the track, this Annex is built from 6061 Aluminum to be lightweight and responsive. It features a 100% chromoly fork for strength and durability. The racing 3-piece alloy crankset will make sure all your power is converted to speed as the gate drops and you fight for the holeshot. After you cross the finish line, you can squeeze on the V-brakes and take a look at all the other riders behind you.
- 6061 series alloy frame with 18.9" top tube
- 100% chromoly 1" threadless fork
- Expert 6.75" rise alloy bars and Haro alloy front load stem
- 3-piece 170mm alloy race cranks with sealed Euro BB
- 28-spoke wheels with 20" DA16 double wall alloy rims
- Kenda Kompact 20x1-3/8" tires
- Velo Unibody seat with built-in alloy post
- Alloy V-Brake
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.