|Top Tube Length:||21|
|Rear End Length:||13.75|
Description: Haro 400.1 BMX Bike 20in
The Haro 400.1 BMX Bike is built for the serious bike rider. The Haro 400.1 is designed with several key features to make your BMX riding experience the best possible. Both the cable and brake are mounts totally removable on the full chromoly handlebars. Haro has also made a special effort to keep the weight on the Haro 400.1 BMX Bike low which makes a big difference when trying to get all the performance you can out of your BMX bike.
- 5 tubes chromoly w/internal HT & Mid BB - 20.5" & 21" TT
- Full chromoly fork w/tapered legs
- Odyssey Aitken tires 20"x2.25" front/20"x1.95" rear
- Chromoly 8" rise bars (20.5") or 8.25" (21")
- Alloy front load stem
- 3 pc chromoly 8 spline cranks (175mm) with sealed Mid BB
- Haro slim padded Pivotal seat w/ forged Pivotal post
- 25/9 gearing
- Totally removable brake and cable mounts
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.