|Top Tube Length:||20.5|
|Rear End Length:||13.75|
|Stand Over Height:||8.5|
|Head Tube Angle:||75|
Description: Haro 400.1 BMX Bike Matte Double Platinum 20in
If you're looking for a simple, yet easily customizable bike, the Haro 400.1 BMX is for you! The Haro 400.1 has a variety of features including full chromoly bars and a double-walled rim that gives it a look that is stunning yet unmistakably simple. The brake and cable mounts on the bike are entirely removable, allowing you to change your ride experience as much as you wish. Upgrade your BMX shredding ability with the Haro 400.1 BMX today!
- 5 tubes chromoly w/internal HT & Mid BB - 20.5" & 21" TT
- Full chromoly fork w/tapered legs
- Odyssey Aitken tires 20"x2.25" front/20"x1.95" rear
- Chromoly 8" rise bars (20.5") or 8.25" (21")
- Alloy front load stem
- 3 pc chromoly 8 spline cranks (175mm) with sealed Mid BB
- Haro slim padded Pivotal seat w/ forged Pivotal post
- 25/9 gearing
- Totally removable brake and cable mounts
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.