|Top Tube Length:||21|
|Rear End Length:||13.75|
Description: Haro 350.2 BMX Bike 20in
Options: you need them when you''re trying to dial in the perfect specs for a new park bike. The Haro 350.2 BMX bike has a full chromoly frame and fork, but lightens things up a bit from the 300 series with Alienation wheels and Odyssey Aitken tires. The 350.2 has been outfitted with a set of pegs and a gyro brake setup too, so you''ve got plenty more options when it comes to pulling tricks out of your bag, because nobody likes to get twisted up when they''re throwing a bar spin.
- Chromoly down tube w/internal HT & mid BB
- 20.5" & 21" TT
- 3 pc chromoly 8 spline cranks (175mm)
- Haro "Recycled" plastic pedals
- 36 spoke sealed alloy rear hub w/ Alienation double-wall rear rim and single-wall front rim
- Odyssey Aitken 20"x2.25" front/20"x1.95" rear
- Hi-ten 8" rise bars (20.5") or 8.25" (21")
- Alloy front load stem
- 25/9 gearing
- Add 2 pegs and a rotor on the 350.2 model
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.