|Top Tube Length:||21|
|Rear End Length:||13.75|
Description: Haro 350.1 BMX Bike 20in
Haro 350.1 BMX, with a sleek design that maintains an industrial look, this bike presents the perfect fusion of speed and stability. Solid, extremely strong and stylish, the 350.1 bike is ready to take you as far as you can go, and then a little further. Featuring a sound conceptual design of 2 tube crmo frame with mid BB shell, integrated head tube and an up to 21" top tube length, not to mention the Crmo steer tube fork with hi-ten tapered legs and the 25/9 gearing with alloy sprocket, this bike will be the envy of your mates in the neighborhood.
- Chromoly down tube w/internal HT & mid BB
- 20.5" & 21" TT
- 3 pc chromoly 8 spline cranks (175mm)
- Haro "Recycled" plastic pedals
- 36 spoke sealed alloy rear hub w/ Alienation double-wall rear rim and single-wall front rim
- Odyssey Aitken 20"x2.25" front/20"x1.95" rear
- Hi-ten 8" rise bars (20.5") or 8.25" (21")
- Alloy front load stem
- 25/9 gearing
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.