Haro 350.1 21In BMX Bike Matte Blood 20"
Haro has always been big in the park game, and they're still keeping things fresh with the 350.1 BMX Bike. Based off of their 300 model, the 350.1 utilizes the full CrMo frame and fork, but lightens the load with a set of Alienation wheels and Odyssey Aitken tires. If you're looking to lighten the load even more, the brake is fully removable, for those of you who just can't handle all that weight. Add a full spec of sealed hubs and bearings, and you've got the perfect park bike to take out and teach yourself something that'll wow your friends and confound your enemies.
- Chromoly down tube w/internal HT & mid BB
- 20.5” & 21” TT
- 3 pc chromoly 8 spline cranks (175mm)
- Haro “Recycled” plastic pedals
- 36 spoke sealed alloy rear hub w/ Alienation double-wall rear rim and single-wall front rim
- Odyssey Aitken 20”x2.25” front/20”x1.95” rear
- Hi-ten 8” rise bars (20.5”) or 8.25” (21”)
- Alloy front load stem
- 25/9 gearing
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.