|Top Tube Length:||20|
Description: GT Power Series Pro BMX Race Bike 20in
The GT Power Series Pro BMX bike is focused on racing, especially on the youth circuit. The Power Series comes equipped with the GT slim pedals, 6061 aluminum frame, and front suspension which makes it track ready. With the term "Power" in the name, this bike delivers. Almost everything is made of aluminum including the rear brakes and brake levers which keep it light. The GT Power Series Pro BMX is an excellent bike for beginners but it can also be a competitive for seasoned riders. Considering the cost and quality, GT Power Series line is one of the best ones available.
- TYPE OF FRAME 6061-T6 aluminum GT BMX Race Design Frame with Euro BB shell, regular 1-1/8" head tube.
- FORK GT BMX design, Cr-Mo 1-1/8" steer, Hi-Ten 1-1/4" O.D. blades
- CRANKSET CHAINWHEEL GT Tubular Cr-Mo 3pc., 8 spline, single bolt clamping, 170mm / GT CNC aluminum 43T chainwheel
- BOTTOM BRACKET Euro size, sealed bearing BB, 8-spline heat treated axle
- COG SET Lida 16T.
- CHAIN KMC Z510
- RIMS Jalco ST32, aluminum, 36 hole, 31mm width
- FRONT HUB GT BMX branded, aluminum body, sealed mech. Bearings, Cr-Mo axle, Track nuts
- REAR HUB GT BMX branded, aluminum body, sealed mech. Bearings, Cr-Mo axle, Track nuts, double FW threads
- SPOKES 14G, Black
- NIPPLES Brass
- TIRES Kenda Small Block Eight 1.75" FRONT AND REAR
- PEDALS GT BMX platform design, aluminum body, fixed pins, cr-mo axle
- REAR BRAKE Tektro, BX-310, melt forged aluminum
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro, 319A, aluminum
- HANDLEBAR GT BMX Race bend, Hi-Ten, 7" rise
- STEM cold forged GT drop design, machined GT logo
- HEADSET Tange Seiki FATTY 22, extra deep cup engagement, 1-1/8" threadless
- GRIPS GT Wing waffle design, Kraton rubber
- SADDLE GT BMX "Pro Lite", padded with color embossed GT graphics, 7mm rails
- SEAT POST Aluminum micro adjust, 27.0mm
- SEAT CLAMP GT BMX Race design, aluminum, single bolt
- EXTRAS GT design chain tensioners, 3 piece pad set
Power Series Pro
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
If you are going to race it, you will have to buy wheels, as the wheels that came on it, ours anyway, have so much resistance in the bearings, it's ridiculous. My daughters department store bought NEXT princess bike wheels spin more freely.
I knew that going in, and just bought it for the low cost of a decent frame though, so no complaints