Description: GT Performer 20.5 Top Tube BMX Bike
When you're out hustling the streets and local parks, adding trick after trick to your book, you can't be held back by a bike that doesn't stack up. The GT Performer has your back every single time, with lightweight componentry and a drivetrain that has just enough power to take you to every great spot in the city.
Key Features of GT Performer 20.5 Top Tube BMX Bike:
- Frame: GT FS Design, Hi-Ten Steel Tubes, DT Gusset, MID BB, Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, Integrated 1-1/8" H/T w/ Removable Rotor Tabs, Odyssey Springfield Brake compatible
- Fork: GT FS Design, Hi-Ten 31.8-28.6mm Tapered O.D. Blades, 31mm Offset, 3/8" Axle Dropouts
- Front Hubs: Alloy Body, Sealed Bearings 3/8" Axle, 36 Hole, 15mm Nut
- Rear Hubs: Alloy Body, 1 Loose Ball, 4 Sealed Bearing 14mm x 180mm Axle, 9T Cassette, 36 Hole, 17mm Nut
- Crank: GT Power Series Tubular Cr-Mo 3pc. 170mm Arms, Cold Forged CR-MO 19mm x 8T Spline Spindle, 25T GT Steel Chain Wheel
- Rims: Alloy Single Wall, 20" 36 Hole (F/R)
- Tires: (F) GT LP-5 20x2.35" (R) 20x2.2"
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Grips: GT Super Soft 155mm Single Compound w/o Flange w/ GT removable plug
- Headset: 1 1/8" Integrated Design, 45x45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- Saddle: GT Pivotal Padded
- Bottom Bracket: MID Sealed Bearing
- Handlebar: GT Freestyle 2pc. Steel, 8.5"H x 29"W, 3° Up, 11° Back
- Stem: New GT Top Load, 1-1/8", Cold Forged Cap, 32mm Rise, 50mm Length
- Brakes: Rear: Aluminum U-Brake w/ Soft Compount Pad
- Seatpost: Alloy Pivotal 25.4 x 200mm
- Extras: N/A
- 2018 Model
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.