Description: GT Mach One Expert CB BMX Bike 20in
You don't need to be a serious BMX racer to appreciate a GT bike. That's exactly what the Mach One series is for. It's built for a little bit of everything, but still has the feel of a genuine GT. Hit the track for a lap. Hit a jump on they way to school. Hit on the gal next door as you roll on by, and look cool all the while. There's lots of different ways to earn your wings on a Mach One.
Key Features of the GT Mach One Expert CB BMX Bike 20":
- TYPE OF FRAME Hi-Ten Steel GT BMX Dirt Jump Frame with low-standover height, Seatstay V-Brake Mount, and 1-1/8" head tube.
- FORK GT BMX design, 1-1/8" threadless steer, 1-1/8" blades
- CRANKSET CHAINWHEEL Forged one-piece type, 127mm/ GT steel, 36T.
- BOTTOM BRACKET Steel, Ball type
- COG SET 16T. Cog
- CHAIN KMC Z410
- RIMS Alloy, 36 hole
- FRONT HUB Steel, 36 hole, 3/8" axle
- REAR HUB Coaster brake, 36 hole, 16T cog
- SPOKES 14G
- NIPPLES Brass
- TIRES GT Wing design, 1.75" front and rear
- PEDALS Jr. BMX design, resin
- REAR BRAKE Tektro alloy V-type & CB
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro, 317A alloy
- HANDLEBAR GT BMX design, Hi-Ten, 6- 3/4" rise
- STEM GT Race 1-1/8" aluminum
- HEADSET 1-1/8" threadlesS, teel
- GRIPS GT Wing waffle design
- SADDLE GT BMX padded race design, 7mm rails
- SEAT POST Steel, 25.4 x 250mmL.
- SEAT CLAMP Alloy, single bolt
- EXTRAS Pad set
Mach One Expert CB
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.