|Top Tube Length:||16.5|
|Rear End Length:||12|
Description: GT Mach One Jr. BMX Bike Black 16in - Kids, Youth
Kids aren’t known for taking it easy when it comes to playing outside, so you need a bike that can stand up to the abuse your little one doles out. Lightweight and durable, the Mach One is built to take anything and everything that comes its way. From curbs to dirt jumps to trips around the block, the Mach One will outlast your kid’s seemingly endless supply of energy.
- Sizes: 16" Wheel, 15.5" Top Tube
- Colors: GRN, BLK
- Frame: GT BMX Bent C/S Race Styling, Hi-Ten Steel, American BB
- Fork: GT BMX Design, 1" Threaded Steer, 1-1/8" Blades
- Rear Shock:
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Crankset Chainwheel: 16T Freewheel
- Crank: Forged One-Piece Type, 114mm/GT Steel, 33T
- Bottom Bracket: Steel, Ball Type
- Pedals: Jr. BMX Design, Resin
- Rear Derailleur:
- Cog Set:
- Rims: Alloy, 28 Hole
- Tires: GT Wing Design, 16" x 2.125" F/R
- Hubs: (F) Steel, 28 Hole, 3/8" Axle, (R) Steel, 28 Hole, FW
- Spokes: 14G
- Nipples: Brass
- Brake: Alloy Side-Pull Caliper F/R
- Brake Levers: Alloy/Resin
- Handlebar: GT BMX Design, Hi-Ten, 5.7" Rise
- Stem: 4-Bolt Alloy Top, Steel Quill
- Grips: GT Wing Waffle Design
- Headset: Steel, 1"
- Saddle: GT Jr. BMX Design, Padded 7mm Rails
- Seat Post: Steel, 25.4mm OD
- Seat Clamp: Alloy, Single Bolt
Mach One Jr.
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.