Description: GT Avalanche Hans Rey Bike 2013
You'll fall in love with the GT Avalanche Hans Rey Bike when you see it. This is a mountain bike made with an aluminum frame so that it's both durable enough to handle the rough terrain but light enough to keep from getting bogged down. With this bike you'll be able to mow down the competition and slide through the trails like a pro looking stylish and knowing that you're riding a high quality bike that has been put to the test. No matter how dirty the trails might get, you'll be glowing after a spin on these two wheels.
Key Features of the GT Avalanche Hans Rey Bike 19in (L):
- FRAME: Hydroformed & Butted Speed Metal Aluminum (TT/DT) Frame, w/ Triple Triangle, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Disc Brake Mounts, and Zerostack 1-1/8"
- Head Tube"
- FRONT SUSPENSION / FORK: Rock Shox XC30 TK Mg w/100mm Travel, Hydraulically Damped, Magnesium Lowers, 30mm Chrome Steel Uppers, Forged Crown, Post Mount Disc Brake, Turn Key Lock Out, Rebound Adjust, QR
- REAR SUSPENSION: N/A
- CRANK: Shimano FC-M430, 44/32/22T
- DERAILLEUR (F/R): Shimano Acera FD-M390, Shimano Deore Shadow, RD-M592
- "REAR COG: Shimano CS-HG30-9, 11-34T,
- 9 Speed"
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Tange Sealed
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Alivio, Sl-M430, Rapid Fire
- CHAIN: KMC X9
- RIMS: Alex MD17, Double Wall, 32H
- HUBS: All Terra Alloy Disc, W/ Quick Release, All Terra Alloy Cassette Disc, w/ Quick Release
- SPOKES: 14g Stainless Steel
- TIRES: Kenda H-Factor, 60TPI, 26 x 2.10"
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano BL-M395 Hydraulic
- BRAKES: Shimano BR-M395, Hydraulic Disc, W/ 160mm Rotor
- HEADSET: FSA No.10 1-1/8" Threadless, Zerostack
- STEM: Crankbrothers Cobalt 1, 1-1/8" Threadless, 6° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- HANDLEBARS: Crankbrothers Cobalt 1 Riser, 700mm
- SEATPOST: Crankbrothers Cobalt 1, 30.9mm
- SADDLE: All Terra Tacoma
- PEDALS: GT Slim Line Flat Pedal, Cast Alloy
- SIZES: XS, S, M, L, XL
- EXTRAS: N/A
- COLOR(S): Pearl White
Avalanche Hans Rey
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.