Description: GT Avalanche 3.0 Hydro Bike 2013
The GT Avalanche 3.0 Hydro Bike is a great ride for anyone who wants to cruise the neighborhood or rip it on some single track. This monster has a frame built from Hydroformed 6061 T6 aluminum and features GT's triple triangle thanks to the unique seat stay design. Up front, the SR Suntour XCM-MLO with 100mm of travel and mechanical lockout will be suitable for all your off-road needs. It's rolling 32H Alex MD17 rims laced with 14 gauge stainless spokes and wrapped in aggressive Maxxis rubber in order to shred no matter where you take it.
Key Features of the GT Avalanche 3.0 Hydro Bike 20.5in (XL):
- FRAME: Hydroformed 6061 T6 Aluminum Frame, w/ Triple Triangle, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Disc Brake Mounts, and Zerostack 1-1/8" Head Tube
- FRONT SUSPENSION / FORK: SR Suntour XCM-MLO w/ 100mm Travel, Steel Stanchions, Aluminum Leg, Post Mount Disc Brake, Mechanical Lockout, QR
- REAR SUSPENSION: N/A
- CRANK: SR Suntour XCM-T414, 44/32/22T
- DERAILLEUR (F/R): Shimano Acera, FD-M390, Shimano Alivio
- "REAR COG: Shimano CS-HG20-9, 11-34T,
- 9-Speed Cassette"
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Tange Sealed
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Alivio, Sl-M430, Rapid Fire
- CHAIN: KMC Z99
- RIMS: Alex MD17, Double Wall, 32H
- HUBS: All Terra Alloy Disc, W/ Quick Release, All Terra Alloy Cassette Disc, w/ Quick Release
- SPOKES: 14g Stainless Steel
- "TIRES: Maxxis Sphinx 26 x 2.10", Maxxis
- Sphinx 26 x 1.95""
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro HTC-300 Hydraulic
- BRAKES: Tektro Htc-300 Hydraulic Disc, w/ 160mm Rotor
- HEADSET: Tange Seiki 1-1/8" Threadless, Zerostack
- STEM: All Terra 1-1/8" Threadless, 4-Bolt w/ CNC Face Plate, 10° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- HANDLEBARS: All Terra 6061 Aluminum Riser, 685mm
- SEATPOST: All Terra Alloy Micro-Adjust, 30.9mm
- SADDLE: All Terra Tacoma
- PEDALS: GT Slim Line Flat Pedal
- SIZES: XS, S, M, L, XL
- EXTRAS: N/A
- COLOR(S): Satin Black, Silver
Avalanche 3.0 Hydro
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.