Description: GT Avalanche 2.0 Bike
Tired of being hemmed in by roads? Then you'll want to get a bike that will let you leave the safer, paved trails behind and let you get out and explore. The GT Avalanche 2.0 Bike is ready to let you blaze your own trail over hill and over dale until you're the one setting the pace. This aluminum bike is lightweight enough to power through the rough terrain but durable enough to handle forging its own way so you'll be able to stay ahead of the pack.
Key Features of the GT Avalanche 2.0 Bike 16in (S):
- FRAME: Hydroformed & Butted Speed Metal Aluminum (TT/DT) Frame, w/ Triple Triangle, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Disc Brake Mounts, and Zerostack 1-1/8"
- Head Tube"
- FRONT SUSPENSION / FORK: Rock Shox XC28 TK Mg w/100mm Travel, Hydraulically Damped, Magnesium Lowers, 28mm Chrome Steel Uppers, Forged Crown, Post Mount Disc Brake, Turn Key Lock Out, Rebound Adjust, QR
- REAR SUSPENSION: N/A
- CRANK: Shimano Alivio FC-M430, 44/32/22T
- DERAILLEUR (F/R): Shimano Acera FD-M390, Shimano Deore Shadow
- "REAR COG: Shimano CS-HG30-9, 11-34T,
- 9 Speed"
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Tange Sealed
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Alivio, Sl-M430, Rapid Fire
- CHAIN: KMC X9
- RIMS: Alex MD17, Double Wall, 32H
- HUBS: All Terra Alloy Disc, W/ Quick Release, All Terra Alloy Cassette Disc, w/ Quick Release
- SPOKES: 14g Stainless Steel
- "TIRES: Maxxis Sphinx 26 x 2.10", Maxxis
- Sphinx 26 x 1.95""
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Bl-M395 Hydraulic
- BRAKES: Shimano BR-M395, Hydraulic Disc, w/ 160mm Rotor
- HEADSET: FSA No.10 1-1/8" Threadless, Zerostack
- STEM: All Terra 1-1/8" Threadless, 3D Forged, 4-Bolt w/ CNC Face Plate, 5° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- HANDLEBARS: All Terra 6061 Aluminum Flat Top Riser, 690mm
- SEATPOST: All Terra Alloy Micro-Adjust, 30.9mm
- SADDLE: All Terra Tacoma
- PEDALS: GT Slim Line Flat Pedal, Cast Alloy
- SIZES: XS, S, M, L, XL
- EXTRAS: N/A
- COLOR(S): Satin Black, Grey
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.