|Top Tube Length:||22.7|
|Rear End Length:||14|
Description: Grenade B12 BMX Bike 24in
The Grenade B-12 BMX bike comes from a line of entry-level street trail BMX bikes but it's not your standard entry-level bike. The agile design of the frame works for larger riders as well as those who are lean and mean and ready for the big dirt jumps. Front and rear framed steel pegs and a HiTen rise bar lets you do tricks like the pros. If you want confidence to go where you want to go, but a serious BMX bike in your hands check out The Grenade B-12.
- FRAME: HiTen 22.7" Top Tube
- FORK: HiTen / 14mm Droputs
- Dropouts: 14mm
- BAR: HiTen 8" Rise Bars, 27.6" wide
- GRIPS: Framed Grips 130mm
- STEM: Framed Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: Framed Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Framed Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Framed Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANK: Framed FORGED 175mm 3 PCS Crank
- SPROCKET: 30t Framed
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Framed Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: KT 14Gx36HxM14mm Axel
- REAR HUB: KT 14Gx36HxM14mm axel, w /13T Driver
- RIMS: Front/Rear Framed Alloy Rims 24"x1.75"x14Gx36H double wall
- Spokes/Nipples: 14g/nipples,Brass,Black
- TIRES: Framed 24" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Framed Saddle
- SEAT POST: Framed Seat Post 25.4mmx250mmx1.4mm
- CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp 28.6mm
- PEGS: Front/Rear Framed Steel PegS m1438100mm
- TOP TUBE: 22.7"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74degrees
- SEAT TUBE: 12"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 70.4degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 15.6"
- BB HEIGHT: 13"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 26lbs
- WHEELBASE: 39.68"
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
It recommended that for a 22.7 top tube that the rider be at least 5'2. Generally it is recommended for his height to get a bike that is between 18" and 21.5" Basically this bike will be close. I would honestly chat with our bike shop to get this perfect: 1 (800) 409-7669
If you are using it for stunts and fun it should not matter.The seat is adjustable.
Our son is 11 and Boughy it with his pocket money.l had one similar at 12.
I have seen grown men on this bike at bike tracks.