|Top Tube Length:||22.7|
Description: Grenade B12 BMX Bike 24in
The Grenade B12 is a 24inch bike for larger riders that want the performance of a 20inch bike. With a Framed 3-piece crank and other fine Framed parts this bike can go from the park, dirt jumps, to street without any worries. The agile geometry of the frame will give the larger rider confidence to go ride what ever he wants.
- FRAME: HiTen 22.7" Top Tube
- FORK: HiTen / 14mm Droputs
- Dropouts: 14mm
- BAR: HiTen 8" Rise Bars, 27.6" wide
- GRIPS: Framed Grips 130mm
- STEM: Framed Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: Framed Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Framed Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Framed Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANK: Framed FORGED 175mm 3 PCS Crank
- SPROCKET: 30t Framed
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Framed Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: KT 14Gx36HxM14mm Axel
- REAR HUB: KT 14Gx36HxM14mm axel, w /13T Driver
- RIMS: Front/Rear Framed Alloy Rims 24"x1.75"x14Gx36H double wall
- Spokes/Nipples: 14g/nipples,Brass,Black
- TIRES: Framed 24" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Framed Saddle
- SEAT POST: Framed Seat Post 25.4mmx250mmx1.4mm
- CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp 28.6mm
- PEGS: Front/Rear Framed Steel PegS m1438100mm
- TOP TUBE: 22.7"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74degrees
- SEAT TUBE: 12"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 70.4degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 15.6"
- BB HEIGHT: 13"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 30lbs
- WHEELBASE: 39.68"
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
4 months ago
Something is quite wrong here. Contact Customer Service quickly to get this straightened out. If you are having any trouble, let me know.
So not very heavy for its size.
It might be easiest to print out each product page and review each spec side by side of the Grenade B12 BMX Bike, FX24 BMX Bike, and Sapient Titan BMX Bikes.
I'm 6'4" and pedaling a 20" like the Grenade B12 BMX Bike makes me feel like I'm riding a little kid's bike. At 6'1" it would be best to get on a 22"-ish Top Tube. Check what we have out HERE: http://www.the-house.com/big-mx-bikes.html
For a good entry level bike take a look at the Framed attack: http://www.the-house.com/qfrattl20bkb13zz-framed-bmx-bikes.html Beyond that people love the WeThePeople bikes: http://www.the-house.com/search.html?keywords=We+the+people They are super well made, but a little pricier. The 2015 Se bikes are really well built mid level bikes too: http://www.the-house.com/qsewild20bl15zz-se-bmx-bikes.html
When you purchase a bike from us it will need to have some finish assembly by someone qualified when it arrives. It should not be a mess! It should not have messed up spokes or bent rims. I sincerely apologize.. something must have happened. Please contact our customer service quickly to get help with returning the bike or information on how to proceed. 1 (800) 409-7669. Let me know if you have any trouble or if you need help!
Start with the accompanying size charts that will get you started. If you need more specific assistance chat with our bike guys at: 1 (800) 409-7669. They can make sure it will be perfect.