|Top Tube Length:||20.5|
|Rear End Length:||13.5|
|Weight:||25 lbs 2 oz|
Description: Framed Impact BMX Bike 20in
The Framed Impact is a wild ride meant to open the world of BMX to nearly anyone who wants to give it a try. Framed went all in with this one, pushing the edge of what can be placed into an entry level ride. The Impact comes with many outstanding parts, like Neco Headset. You will be flying high and pushing your limits in no time! The Impact HiTen Forks and HiTen 8" Rise Bars are made from some of the best composites around, so you will be certain to be supported in times of need.
- FRAME: Hi-Ten Steel
- FORKS: 1-1/8th Hi-Ten Steel
- BARS: Framed 2pc Bars 8"x 28"
- GRIPS: Velo Mushroom 150 mm
- STEM: Framed Alloy Front Load
- HEADSET: Neco Press in
- BRAKE LEVER: Framed Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Framed Alloy U-Brake
- CRANKS: 1 pc Forged Steel 175mm w/ Unsealed American Bottom Bracket
- SPROCKET: 36t Steel
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: 1/2" Nylon Composite
- FRONT HUB: KT Unsealed Alloy Hub w/ ? Axle
- REAR HUB: KT Unsealed Alloy hub w/14t Freewheel, 14mm Axle
- RIMS: 20" Single Wall Alloy 36h Pinned Rim
- TIRES: Wanda King, Front 20" X 2.125", Rear 20" x 1.95"
- SADDLE/SEAT POST: 1 pc Seat and Seat post combo
- CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: NOT INCLUDED
- TOP TUBE: 20.5"
- STAND OVER: 8"
- CHAINSTAY: 13.5"
- BB HEIGHT: 10.5"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 25lbs 2oz
- WHEELBASE: 38"
- NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly MUST be done by a qualified bicycle technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly
- All bikes are shipped with an indirect signature requirement
- These Framed BMX bikes come without decals applied. Each bike is shipped with a decal packet, containing a number of decals of different styles and colors. This allows the rider to customize the bike to their liking
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
This Framed Impact Blank Bike weighs 25 pounds and 2ounces.
These impact bikes from Framed are great entry level bikes! Cruise around and develop some skills.
All of our prices are based in U.S. dollars.... I am happy to make conversion if you need.
Be extremely careful here. Unless you have some bike assembly skill, have a local shop or a qualified technician assemble your bike for you (you could void your warranty, or really really hurt yourself). Beyond that, I am sorry you are having a little trouble assembling your bike, and I recommend you chat with our bike shop guys: 1 (800) 409-7669 they can talk you through the procedure! Let me know if you are still having problems.
This is a complete bike.
This Framed Impact BMX bike is 25 pounds 2 ounces. This is on the light side of the middle.
This version of the Framed Impact BMX bike has several color options. To the right of the picture there is an icon that says "Select a color." All of your color options are listed there.