|Top Tube Length:||20.4|
|Rear End Length:||14|
Description: Grenade Flare X BMX Bike 20in
Are you looking for a bike that combines the power of versatility with the advancement of Grenade's latest technology? Well look no further than the Grenade Flare X. This ride is designed to fit many riders across the spectrum, from beginners to intermediate riders and beyond. The Flare X comes packed with lots of high-grade components that make it stand out from the rest, like its Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals. Throw in a sturdy HiTen frame and Rise Bars and you've got yourself quality with the Grenade Flare X.
Key Features of the Grenade Flare X BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: HiTen w/20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: HiTen Forks
- BARS: HiTen 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Shrapnel Fragment Grips
- STEM: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: Shrapnel Fragment Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Shrapnel Fragment 175mm 1 Piece Cranks
- SPROCKET: Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Shrapnel Fragment 3/8" Axle 36 Hole Hub
- REAR HUB: Shrapnel Fragment 12mm Axle 36 Hole Hub w/9 Tooth Driver
- PEGS: Not Available
- RIMS: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Shrapnel Fragment Saddle
- SEAT POST: Shrapnel Fragment Seat Post
- CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74degrees
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 27 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
Take another look at the Key Features section of the Grenade Flare X BMX Bike... This bad boy only weighs 27 lbs, which it light weight for a bike that can take a beating.
I'm looking for a nice bmx freestyle bike to fit a teen 6'0 and about 200 pounds that dose not break the bank $200-300. D. You have any suggestions ?
These Grenade Flare X Bikes are great entry level bikes to develop some skills on.
This Grenade Flare X bike is a fairly simple ride and construction. You are right at the line for weight... and as it is designed more toward entry level riders I would suggest that there are better options for you. Look here: http://www.the-house.com/bmx-bikes-gt.html
These are basically the same bike!
The Grenade Flare X BMX bike is a good entry level bike to develop and hone some skills with. At 27 pounds, this is not the lightest ride out there and may not be the best for "big air."