|Top Tube Length:||20.5|
|Rear End Length:||13.5|
Description: Grenade Flare BMX Bike White 20in
Show off some tricks to your friends with this 2014 20in Grenade Flare BMX Bike. This powerful Flare BMX bike is great for freestyling, taking to a dirt track, or just going around the neighborhood in. Perfect for an entry-level rider, easy to hop on or off, and with a low profile so that control comes naturally in the hands of the rider. Built solid and ready to be taken anywhere, maybe just because you can!
- FRAME: Hi-Ten Steel
- FORKS: 1-1/8th Hi-Ten Steel
- BARS: Framed 2pc Bars (8" Tall x 28" Wide)
- GRIPS: Velo Mushroom 150mm
- STEM: Framed Alloy Front Load
- HEADSET: Neco 28.6 6/34/30mm
- BRAKE LEVER: APSE Alloy Lever w/Adjuster
- BRAKE: APSE Alloy U-Brake
- CRANKS: 1pc Forged Steel 175mm w/Unsealed American Bottom Bracket
- SPROCKET: 36t Steel
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: 1/2" PC Resin
- FRONT HUB: 3/8" KT Unsealed Hub
- REAR HUB: 14mm KT Unsealed w/14t Freewheel
- RIMS: 36h Single Wall Alloy Pinned
- TIRES: Wanda King 20" X 2.125" Front 20" x 1.95" Rear
- SADDLE: Frame Padded Comp
- SEAT POST: Integrated
- CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Not Included
- TOP TUBE: 20.5"
- SEAT TUBE: 8"
- CHAINSTAY: 13.5"
- BB HEIGHT: 10.5"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 25lbs 2oz
- WHEELBASE: 38"
- NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly
- All bikes are shipped with an indirect signature requirement
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.
They will void the warranty if you do not have a certified bike tech assemble it. They know there is an issue with the crank. . .I would ask them to upgrade it before they ship to you. Aug 3, 2013
Plz comment weight and bike name. Sep 14, 2013
If i had to pick one though it would be the Framed Verdict that weighs in at 25.04 lbs. Oct 15, 2013
Regarding the forks on your bike you may have to separate your forks by applying a little elbow grease (pull them apart). Sep 23, 2013