|Top Tube Length:||20.5|
|Rear End Length:||13.5|
Description: Grenade Flare BMX Bike 20in
Show off your skills in front your friends on the Grenade Flare BMX Bike. This powerful BMX bike is great for destroying the park, racing laps at the track or just cruising around the neighborhood. Perfect for an entry-level rider, the stand over height and low profile geometry makes hoping on and off a breeze while bringing more control to the rider. It has been built solid and it's ready to be taken anywhere so hurry up and ride today!
- FRAME: Hi-Ten Steel
- FORKS: 1-1/8th Hi-Ten Steel
- BARS: Framed 2pc Bars (8" Tall x 28" Wide)
- GRIPS: Velo Mushroom 150mm
- STEM: Framed Alloy Front Load
- HEADSET: Neco 28.6 6/ 34/ 30mm
- BRAKE LEVER: APSE Alloy Lever with Adjuster
- BRAKE: APSE Alloy U-Brake
- CRANKS: 1pc Forged Steel 175mm with Unsealed American Bottom Bracket
- SPROCKET: 36t Steel
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: 1/2" PC Resin
- FRONT HUB: 3/8" KT Unsealed Hub
- REAR HUB: 14mm KT Unsealed with 14t Freewheel
- RIMS: 36h Single Wall Alloy Pinned
- TIRES: Wanda King 20" X 2.125" Front 20" x 1.95" Rear
- SADDLE: Frame Padded Comp
- SEAT POST: Integrated
- CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Not Included
- TOP TUBE: 20.5"
- SEAT TUBE: 8"
- CHAINSTAY: 13.5"
- BB HEIGHT: 10.5"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 25 lbs 2 oz
- WHEELBASE: 38"
- NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/ or injury if not assembled correctly
- All bikes are shipped with an indirect signature requirement
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
The crank seems to be slightly oblong though so the chain gets very tight and then a bit too loose. I adjusted the chain about 10 times trying to get it right before I realized something wasn't right.
My son really likes it, so that's the most important part.
11 months ago
1 year ago
They will void the warranty if you do not have a certified bike tech assemble it. They know there is an issue with the crank. . .I would ask them to upgrade it before they ship to you.
to make a purchase?
1. This bike is a bit heavier than the expensive bikes but alot less than a Huffy or any box store bike.
2. The brake system is a little less heavy duty.
3. The pedals are not the locking type used by the racers. The racers use shoes that lock to the pedals with a slide and lock system.
I do recommend this bike for the beginner. It looks like the real thing and performs safely. I wanted to make sure my kid sticks with the BMX thing before dropping $600
Hope this helps!
AH, get it?
Uhh... If you look at the Grenade Flare BMX Bike description you'll see that the frame is Hi-Ten Steel.
Hope this helps!
Then no one - we have an exclusive deal with Grenade to see these BMX bikes.
Plz comment weight and bike name.
If i had to pick one though it would be the Framed Verdict that weighs in at 25.04 lbs.
Regarding the forks on your bike you may have to separate your forks by applying a little elbow grease (pull them apart).
Please contact our CS department at 866-243-6932 and they'll take care of you ASAP.
Hope this helps!