|Top Tube Length:||20.4|
|Rear End Length:||13.75|
Description: Grenade Stealth BMX Bike Matte White 20in
This Grenade Stealth BMX Bike Matte Blue 20"might be considered an entry-level bike, but this premium ride is anything but ordinary in the world of starter BMX bikes. It was created with more features than many bikes made for much more experienced riders. The Grenade Stealth's features begin with a top-tube, a 100% Cromoly frame, fork and handlebars for durability under the hardest riders, and a 25/9 Micro Drive gear system that responds to your needs as fast as they come about. The Grenade Stealth will still readily serve your needs once you've passed the level of "beginner."
Key Features of the Grenade Stealth BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: 100% CroMo w/20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: 100% CroMo Forks
- BARS: 100% CroMo 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Framed Gun Grips w/Grip Locks
- STEM: Framed Detonator Alloy Stem w/Cutouts
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" Threadless Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Framed Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Framed Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Framed Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular CroMo Cranks w/Sealed Bottom Bracket
- SPROCKET: Framed Fragment 25 Tooth Alloy Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Half Link HL710
- PEDALS: Framed Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Framed Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub
- REAR HUB: Framed Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub w/9 Tooth Driver
- RIMS: Framed Flak Jacket Double Wall Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Framed Fragment WD 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Framed Launcher Saddle/Post Combo
- SEAT POST: Framed Launcher Saddle/Post Combo
- CLAMP: Framed Fragment Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Framed Fragment Steel Pegs (2 PCS)
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74degrees
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 25 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
My son loves this bike. It is expensive but if you shop around you will see that it is comparable. This bike has plenty of growing room for kids and can be more advanced with added pegs. Well worth the purchase and we will definitely buy from The House again.
"Good bang for your buck"
Good bike for beginners who have no experience